Hosting management software is very important. Choosing the right hosting management software is also extremely necessary. These are the top 3 paid hosting management software being used by most people. If you have the financial ability, you can research and use it for your host.
Hosting software through the web interface provided by Hosting Controller – the leading developer of hosting management tools. This is the software most people use Linux hosting because of its support.
KEY FEATURES OF CPANEL:
- Friendly web interface, easy to use for even first time users.
- Full support of administrative tools: FTP manager, File Manager, ACL manager, Database manager.
- High security, constantly being updated by Hosting Controller company.
- The price is quite expensive
Parallels Plesk is the world’s leading professional hosting management software which is highly appreciated by many service providers such as Server, VPS, Web Hosting, Domain. Currently, this software is being updated and added the same features as cPanel.
Key features of Parallels Plesk:
- Bright interface easy to use.
- Stable and high security.
- Good support for major features in hosting management.
- Works well on both Windows and Linux operating systems, but is recommended for Windows.
- Multilingual support: English, French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese.
Is the server management software WebServer. The strength of DirectAdmin (DA) is the ability to optimize management, use fewer resources and high security. This management system not only allows end-users to administer but also supports agent accounts. DirectAdmin is a stable system with hosting services
KEY FEATURES OF DIRECTADMIN:
- With a simple interface that includes the main features of web hosting, DA is very easy to use control panel.
- The DA is written in terms of speed, so the operation on the interface is very quick.
- The DA uses very little of the system’s resources.
- The project works very stably for a long time.
There are 3 levels of management in the DA: Admins, Resellers, and Users. With this system, you can easily manage and decentralize to customers or users according to your needs. You should understand before using because I meet a lot of friends because misunderstanding in this decentralization leads to difficult management.
Compared to cPanel and some other free control panels, the cost of the DA’s license is relatively soft and much easier to accept.
THE LAST WORD
Hopefully, through the above article, you have mastered the basic information about hosting management software. The following article I will write more about free software so please look forward to it.